Thursday, October 7, 2010

Grey areas

     Is the glass half full or half empty? Does a backpacker defecate in the woods, or do they hold it? If a tree falls in the forest and lands on a backpacker you don't know, does it matter? If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, are you sure it's not an immature goose?
     Two things are certain. If you put lipstick on a Senator, you still have a Senator. If you dress a monkey in a suit, you still have a Congressperson.
     Rare editorial comment: Bloomberg as Treasury Secretary? Well, he sure knows how to collect treasure, but his adopted home of Bermuda needs him more than we do. I wonder what he looks like in shorts? Uh, sorry, I take that back. And I don't say sorry hardly at all. It's just that Coasttocoast is having a gory movie show Friday and I don't know that I'll listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment